Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? (/showthread.php?tid=132026)

What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - cjs - 01-31-2012

Wow, the end of January already!! Sure wish Feb. b'day girls would think of a B'day dinner..................

What's on the menu for everyone today?

Saw a chili dog casserole somewhere, so we're having that.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - Trixxee - 01-31-2012

Tony is gone - again - he's been out of town for most of January but after this I don't think he travels again for a while. So I've had it pretty easy. I'm stopping at an Italian market today for cold cuts and fresh rolls for sandwich makings.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - Lorraine - 01-31-2012

I have chicken thighs marinating in a Provencale marinade. Might do baked potatoes, glazed carrots and Caesar Salad (with Billy's favourite dreesing).

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - Mare749 - 01-31-2012

I'm going to do something with pork chops, but haven't decided yet. Need to try a new idea.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - losblanos1 - 01-31-2012

Another recipe from the new Cuisine Lite; Crusted chicken with almonds, sage & white thyme gravy and a side of asparagus.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - esgunn - 01-31-2012

Don't count on me. We are heading to Long Beach CA on Thursday for a gymnastics meet and a few days at Disney! Meets every weekend until March.

I think tonight will be a frozen casserole. Need to get laundry done and packing started.

Sure miss you guys. But we are having fun in our gymnastics life.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - Trixxee - 01-31-2012

We have been having absolutely fantastic weaither Erin. I think it's supposed to continue through the weekend. You'll love it!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - esgunn - 01-31-2012

Trixxee, I know! I have been watching the weather. I am so excited for some sun and warmth!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - karyn - 01-31-2012

Have a warm and wonderful weekend, Erin! Good luck to the kiddos at their meet.

We had chicken with a lemon-chive sauce, mushroom risotto, and green beans. Tomorrow will be a late night for me, so it took me forever to get dinner on the table because I was prepping for tomorrow at the same time. I really need to work on my timing, but dishes should be easy tomorrow 'cuz we did them all tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-31-2012

William did ribs, cabbage, and corn on the cob. I had all these lovely meals picked out this weekend when I realised what a crazy week it's going to be....church meeting tonight, home at 8:30; choirs and stuff tomorrow night, home at 9; basketball games Thursday night, home at 7, but William has Bible Study, home at 9; birthday party Friday, home at 6 or so; hair appointment Saturday morning!

The menus went on hold for next week.