Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=132543)

What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - cjs - 02-13-2012

What's on the menu for everyone?

I have some slow cooked ribs left, so think I'll make a quesadilla and use up some items.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - Mare749 - 02-13-2012

No clue. Looking for inspiration...

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - HomeCulinarian - 02-13-2012

I bought some fresh Italian Sausage at the Volpi store in St. Louis on Saturday. So we're having it with the second half of the spinach manicotti in the freezer... CAH Lite 3 cookbook.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - cjs - 02-13-2012

Maryann, I'm going thru my 2006 'annual' recipes I tried for inspiration for the next week or so! The first one I've picked is from Issue #46 that was my B'day review dinner - Sweet Tea Brined Chicken w/Cinnamon-Spiced Rub. We loved that.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - Trixxee - 02-13-2012

Reuben sandwiches. Yum.

I can't remember if we made that one or not, Jean. Will have to go back and look at that issue to see if there are notes. Actually, I need to go back and look at all my old issues and just do some meal planning.

Inspiration came when I took some beef stew out of the freezer that we had a week or two back. I added some veggies and gravy to it and made individual pot pies.

Trixxee, it sounds like you have really been enjoying that corned beef! Not sure if I can wait another month for it, now that you have planted the idea in my head.

Those little reuben puffs are still calling my name....

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - losblanos1 - 02-13-2012

Chicken Tortilla soup with a side of those cheesy bacon-jalapeno roll-ups from the current issue (Feb. 2012).

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - Trixxee - 02-13-2012

Maryann - I've been enjoying every bit of it. I just got done slicing some for sandwiches - I just hope there is some left by the time my husband gets home.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/13?? - karyn - 02-13-2012

Heart attack on a plate...AKA Cajun Chicken Alfredo. John's got a lot going on and needed his version of comfort food tonight. If I made this more often, I'd weigh 300 pounds, but darn is it tasty!

Karyn, is that the recipe from Guy Fieri? I still haven't tried his yet.....might have to try it this coming week when stress levels could be higher.