Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? (/showthread.php?tid=134507)

What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - cjs - 04-10-2012

What's on the menu today?

We have a full day of running around, so may pick up a Subway on way home - those darn things are good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - Lorraine - 04-10-2012

I love Subway! I have ham stock on the stove, as well as lamb stock. It will either be ham and bean soup, or lamb barley soup.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-10-2012

I'm trying to decide. Jody's going to be here, so it needs to be hardy and lots of it....LOL!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - losblanos1 - 04-10-2012

Tonight it's Drunken pork kebobs with a side of Maque choux (C@H Grilling cookbook Vol 4). I've made this before and it's delicious.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - farnfam - 04-10-2012

In a tired but inspired moment, I took some Sealegs, cukes, mayo etc. and made a kind of seafood salad, that was the tired part. The inspired part, turned a can of cresent rolls into two croissants to serve it on, with a spicy bean soup on the side. Not bad for bushed

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - losblanos1 - 04-10-2012

Drunken pork skewers with maque choux. I ran out of propane , so I had to broil these. So delicious.

[Image: Drunkenporkskewers.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - esgunn - 04-10-2012

Looks great Blane. We really like that meal!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-11-2012

We like that one, too! Looks great, Blane!

I wound up making Pioneer Woman's Fancy Mac and Cheese with hamburgers and a salad. Everyone left the table happy!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - cjs - 04-11-2012

The dish does look good. I looked at the Maque Choux but I have one that I love so much, hadn't planned on trying it. but, maybe.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? - karyn - 04-11-2012

Quote:

Tonight it's Drunken pork kebobs with a side of Maque choux (C@H Grilling cookbook Vol 4). I've made this before and it's delicious.

We LOVE that one! I hope you enjoyed it!