Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? (/showthread.php?tid=136197)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - cjs - 05-30-2012

Late this morning. What's on everyone's menu today?

We have some leftover Mexican Stew (crockpot) to use up today.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - Harborwitch - 05-30-2012

We have chili - it's a late night for me, so it will be whatever Bob cooks or falls from the sky onto my plate.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - Mare749 - 05-30-2012

We were invited to Holly and Bob's, since she is now on vacation for the summer. She told me we were having grilled salmon, risotto, and asparagus. I made 18 hour bread and cut up a small watermelon. Ladderball tournament tonight!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - Trixxee - 05-30-2012

Finally settled on the Chicken Lettuce Wraps with cilantro-lime sauce from Cuisine Lite - page 24. I can see that I will have to jazz up the chicken with some seasonings though. Looks like a nice photo opp anyway!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - losblanos1 - 05-30-2012

Steak night- Filets Mignon with BĂ©arnaise sauce and a side of asparagus. The recipe is from the free issue.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - karyn - 05-30-2012

Sorry I've been AWOL...Finals are tomorrow and after those are graded I will return to a more normal life!!

We had the Carne Asada Burritos from the April 2012 issue. Boy are they tasty! Just as good as I remembered. Thanks again for the recommendation, Blane!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-30-2012

We had a cook out at church. Lunch tomorrow is therefore leftover macaroni salad, salad, and watermelon.

SIX DAYS AND COUNTING!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? - cjs - 05-31-2012

And, we're all counting with you, Daphne. And with Karyn - glad you both made it thru another year.