Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? (/showthread.php?tid=137832)

What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - cjs - 07-07-2012

What's on the menu for everyone?

I've got those little beef steak rib bone things and probably grilled potatoes. I'm looking at the salad recipes from C@H's Freah & Fabulous book.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Mare749 - 07-07-2012

We have theater tickets (Sondheim) so we will be eating out.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Roxanne 21 - 07-07-2012

Pork roast with scalloped potatoes and brown butter beans...it's winter and cold here so I do the more New England thang!

This is one of Peter's favorites soooooo!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - losblanos1 - 07-07-2012

It's definitely grilling weather here.
Tonight it's the Pina Colada shrimp again. I made it last Wednesday and royally screwed it up, I forgot to dredge the shrimp in cornstarch. I'm making the pineapple chutney from issue #72 to go with. Sides of pineapple rice and corn on the cob.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-07-2012

William didn't fix his steak last night and wants his tonight. Soooooo steak again with fresh cut corn on the cob!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Mare749 - 07-07-2012

Daphne, did the corn come from your garden?

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - DFen911 - 07-07-2012

Freezer diving JACK POT! 2 beautiful ribeye steaks. Also have 2 twice baked potatoes left

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Trixxee - 07-07-2012

We watched a Tyler Florence show the other night where he made chicken and buttermilk-chive dumplings - looked so darn good. I know it's not very summery though.

So it's either that or the citrus wings talked about yesterday. Whatever we don't do today we will do tomorrow.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - BarbaraS - 07-07-2012

Has anyone posted the recipe for the citrus wings? I did a search and it only tagged Trixxee's post today.

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-07-2012

No, Maryann....ours isn't ready yet. This is from a friends garden. White corn is ready before other varieties. I hope ours is ready soon! We're having a time fighting off the raccoons!