Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? (/showthread.php?tid=138978)

What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - cjs - 08-04-2012

What's on the menu for today?

We're taking a ride to look for some RV parks close to home for quick trips. Maybe get a subway and eat on the beach. Supposed to be in the high 80s along the coast today, so should be beautiful.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-04-2012

I never did make spaghetti the other night, so to save a trip to the store, that's dinner.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - cjs - 08-04-2012

Funny, I guess you mentioning spaghetti yesterday - I can't get it out of my mind. Just plain old simple wonderful spaghetti!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - losblanos1 - 08-04-2012

Because of the heat we're going to have today, something light, chicken taco salad.

ETA: I changed the dinner plans, from the new Fast & Fresh cookbook-Peppercorn Burger with remoulade sauce.

ETA: Another change- BLT Burgers tonight with French fries. This is my final decision.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - BarbaraS - 08-04-2012

Picked up a 1 lb ribeye steak to split between us. Corn for me, 'tater for him, and salads with blue cheese dressing.

Barbara

ETA: And the Bloody Mary Tomato Gratin. I've been making that every weekend since that issue came out, I just love it!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - Trixxee - 08-04-2012

I'm making Blane's birthday dinner, minus the dessert. Looking forward to it.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - Mare749 - 08-04-2012

Ron is smoking a rack of ribs out on the charcoal grill with cherry chips, a small pot of baked beans, and a baked potato.
Gonna need a long with my doggie tonight.(damage control )

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - cjs - 08-05-2012

That's funny, Blane - how many times have we all changed our minds 3,4 times in one day??

Ribs, beans, sounds so good. I haven't done baked beans forever!

Another day of good sounding dishes, that's for sure.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/4?? - Roxanne 21 - 08-05-2012

And I did boerwors (South African sausage/hot dog) with corn on the cob....simple but hits the spot!!! (DH's comment)