Cuisine at home Forums
Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? (/showthread.php?tid=139324)

Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-11-2012

And with who?

William decided it has been too long since we've seen BG, so he suggested taking her out to lunch after church tomorrow. He called and she's not working! YAY! When he asked where I wanted to go, I hesitated with one place in mind....Bonefish Grill! He read my mind and suggested it. When he suggested it to her she was so excited! Daddy's making his girls happy tomorrow! I'll try to take pictures this time.

He also wants to deliver her diploma he had framed for her. I'll try to take a picture of it. He did great!

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - labradors - 08-12-2012

Way cool! Have a very enjoyable day!

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - esgunn - 08-12-2012

Ohhhh! Have a great day. Good Job William!

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - cjs - 08-12-2012

Oh how fun!! Have a great day!

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Mare749 - 08-12-2012

Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pics!

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Trixxee - 08-12-2012

Enjoy your day, your BG and your lunch!

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2012

I guess I should have posted picture here. They aren't open for lunch on Sundays. So we wound up going to. BlueWater Grill Over on Wrightsville Beach overlooking the waterway. NICE! See dinner thread for picture.

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Harborwitch - 08-12-2012

Daphne I'm sorry your lunch plans didn't work out as hoped - but are you teasing us . . . ?

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2012

Let me try a picture here. I had to post the picture as a link on the dinner thread. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Never used Dropbox for photos. Nope. Anyway, the Blackened Tuna Taco on the dinner thread is a link to the photo I took of my lunch plate. It was excellent!

I just realized I forgot a picture of her with her diploma. Hopefully she will post it on FB and I can grab it from there.

Re: Guess where I'm going for lunch tomorrow? - DFen911 - 08-14-2012

I'm late to the boards...but William earned a lot of brownie points!

What a great, great afternoon!