Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? (/showthread.php?tid=140392)

What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - cjs - 09-02-2012

What's on the menu for today?

Well, piddle, I had planned on making a Fennel-&-Sweet Onion pizza with green olives for a 'Champagne' brunch, but now he's going to pick up an eggplant 'cause I may have to make Cis's pizza...

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - farnfam - 09-02-2012

It was so good, Jean. I can see it's going to be a favorite around here......at least until frost kills the veggies in the container garden.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - Mare749 - 09-02-2012

We're heading out to the kid's campground today. I made the sides (in the other thread) and the girls will pick up something for the grill.

It's Junior Olympics day at camp! (hopefully it will stop raining for a while)

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - Trixxee - 09-02-2012

Baby back ribs with Sweet Baby Rays, au gratin potatoes (from a box - gasp) and corn on the cob.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - losblanos1 - 09-02-2012

I'm making what Trixxee had last night. Chipotle Chicken Sandwich.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - labradors - 09-02-2012

Is it even possible to have bad results when using chipotle with chicken?

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-02-2012

I'm making the Herb Crusted Chicken with pepper gravy and mashed potatoes and peas for sides. I've been looking forward to this one for a while!

BTW, I'm planning to do the Peppercorn Burgers from Fast and Fresh tomorrow. Do you think they could be done on the grill? If not, I think I may use my griddle on the grill outside.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - Trixxee - 09-02-2012

Quote:

Is it even possible to have bad results when using chipotle with chicken?

I don't think so!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - DFen911 - 09-02-2012

Ok so things are finally starting to settle a bit Gonna grill some nice thick pork chops. I went out and picked some berries and did a new BBQ sauce this time with Cumin instead of Ginger. Got some zucchini's from a farmers market so stuffed em and will bake those as our side dish.

Daphne that has to be one of my comfort food meals!!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? - Harborwitch - 09-03-2012

We had a quartet of mini pizzas - 1: Pulled pork with Mr. Stubbs BBQ sauce, and corn & red peppers 2: Caramelized onions, goat cheese, and pine nuts 3: Margharita 4: 3 Lilly & 3 cheese

I made a 3 bean salad to go along with. Tomorrow Chad will get a pizza sampler and some salad. I'm so stuffed and ready for bed. Tomorrow I'll deal with the mess and 2 HUGE zucchini's.