Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? (/showthread.php?tid=140805)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - cjs - 09-12-2012

What's on the menu for today?

The RV park office had a box of Heirlooms and I grabbed a couple, so I may make a pizza. Don't know who we'll see (daughter, grandson, etc) today when we get to Medford, but I have plenty of pizza dough in the freezer, if needed.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - luvnit - 09-12-2012

I am planning on making chicken wings tonight, with white rice and refrigerator pickles (with ginger and red pepper). I am using my standard chicken wing recipe with wings covered in an equal mixture of 1/2 cup bbq, 1/2 cup honey, and 1/2 cup soy sauce.

Gosh we haven't had these in a while. Looking forward to them!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - Trixxee - 09-12-2012

That RV park looks adorable Jean!

We are having carnitas (from Costco - don't judge) , corn tortillas, pinto beans and I'll make some guacamole if my two avocados aren't too far gone and some corn salsa.

Michael wants Lipton Noodle Soup (I still love this soup too) and crazy bread sticks from Little Caesar's Pizza.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - cjs - 09-12-2012

Judging, Judging, Judging...

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - Trixxee - 09-12-2012

Well, there is a lot to going on here to judge. Least of all the soup from a packet! LOL.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - Mare749 - 09-12-2012

We're having Pork and Pappardelle Pasta by Aaron McCargo, Jr. from foodnetwork. It's a simple recipe and a great way to use up leftover pork. Splurged and bought fresh asparagus this morning to go with.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - cjs - 09-12-2012

Trixxee, just remember I'm the one who is crazy about Campbell's tomato soup AND Velveeta!!! ***Remark deleted, it wasn't necessary...

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - Roxanne 21 - 09-12-2012

Did a chicken schnitzel (new recipe)---NOT great but okay---angel hair pasta with green beans

Had a problem with my eye today---?beginning of a detached retina or a mini-stroke---will know tomorrow morning--in for a comprehensive exam---SCARY!!!!

I NEED TONS OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND KARMA!!!!Will keep you advised---of course!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? - luvnit - 09-12-2012

Tons of positive thoughts, karma, and prayers headed your way Roxanne! Hope everything is going to be just fineSmile

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? *DELETED* - Lorraine - 09-12-2012

Post deleted by Lorraine