Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? (/showthread.php?tid=141275)

What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - cjs - 09-23-2012

What's on the menu for today??

Have to sit down and write up a schedule for the next few days....

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - luvnit - 09-23-2012

I am going to make Swedish Meatball Soup (w/peas and red potatoes) and Homemade White Bread. That ought to feed our souls todaySmile

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - cjs - 09-23-2012

this a.m. is looking like a soup day here too, Laura. I haven't grilled in two weeks and I was really looking forward to it.....

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - Trixxee - 09-23-2012

Tony's in charge today - he's making something along these lines for burritos.

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/07/chile-colorado-burritos-slow-cooker.html

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - losblanos1 - 09-23-2012

Tonight's dinner is from the latest issue, Tex-Mex Lasagna with a simple salad.

ETA: Those burritos look delicious Trixxee. I put it down for dinner on Thursday.

ETA: To heck with it, I'm making those burritos tonight. I just fired off the crockpot.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - Mare749 - 09-23-2012

We're having Gumbo from "Splendid Soups and Sides." I have to remember to cut the pepper down by half. It is way too hot with the amount listed in the recipe. Also, I'm using shrimp and sausage instead of chicken.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-23-2012

I'm doing an old recipe from the 3 Fat Chicks (seriously) website....Honey Citrus Grilled Chicken with a side of Corn Casserole from Pioneer Woman and Garlicky Green Beans.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - farnfam - 09-23-2012

SPICY SHRIMP AND GREEN APPLE SALAD from serious eats.com a Thai dish served over rice.
I've had it in my queue since summer, Seemed a good idea to make now with apples coming in

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - Roxanne 21 - 09-23-2012

It is really cold, wet and windy here----very unusual for this time of year---we can swim in the pool at a very comfortable temp---NOT THIS YEAR!!! Still very cold---BLAME IT ON BUSH!!!!

Clam chowder with sammies---bacon and cheese for him=---BLT for me---been a long time since I have done a chowder---hit the spot!!!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/23?? - Trixxee - 09-23-2012

Quote:

ETA: To heck with it, I'm making those burritos tonight. I just fired off the crockpot.

LOL! The picture just looked too good. I can't wait. Hmm, and it's only 12:30 pm and I already had huevos rancheros for breakfast. Must be a mexican kind of day.