Cuisine at home Forums
O.T. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS 2012 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: O.T. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=143270)

O.T. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS 2012 - cjs - 11-05-2012

O.K., just tell me if this is a really bad idea, but...I was thinking of what all I want to include in the Santa's present this year and that morphed into the projects that many of us have going on in our lives. If cis could tell more about Three Kitties gloves/warmers and Laura could tell more about her seasoned peppers.

I would love to take advantage of the goodies you all make and I don't know if I'm missing someone or not, but if so, please toot your horn!

If anyone thinks this is a bad idea, please let me know and I'll delete it all. But, I love those kinds of presents.

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - Gourmet_Mom - 11-05-2012

Bill and Jane's pickled asparagus! YUM!

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - BarbaraS - 11-05-2012

Well, eventually when/if I get fired/win the lottery/retire, I'd love to go into the biz and make my Spiced Pecans. I know Billy Cotton liked them. I think I sent them to you, Jean, and Old Bay the last time I got O.B. as my recipient.

Barbara

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - Harborwitch - 11-05-2012

We loved the pecans!

I think it's a great idea. The pickled asparagus - omg.

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - farnfam - 11-05-2012

Sounds cool, but explain how it would work

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - BarbaraS - 11-05-2012

OMG I forgot I sent them to you too!!

What I need is an accredited kitchen that has passed an inspection! And with the right ovens or having me tweek the recipe/baking time. I can't do it from my house as I have kitties, so I'd have to rent some time and space somewhere else.

Plus, a marketing plan and cost review. But local Universities can help. They do that for credits/theses.

I've got it all in my head. I just need a big push. And a lot of money.

Barbara

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - cjs - 11-06-2012

Cis, nothing complicated - I just thought if we were all aware of what's available then whoever is interested in buying something, from someone who is selling something, they would just contact the seller. That's all.

Re: O.T. Sell Ourselves? - farnfam - 11-06-2012

I think that would be good. So we can make a little list just saying what we sell and how to contact us it could be a sticky

Re: CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, 2012 - cjs - 11-06-2012

Why don't we just add to this thread?? I'll change the title to "Christmas Presents" and let it take its course.

Re: CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, 2012 - farnfam - 11-06-2012

Alright then shall we begin.... My shop is called
THREE LITTLE KITTENS GLOVES AND MITTENS
I hand spin lambswool and alpaca fiber into lovely soft cozy yarn. I knit the yarn into mittens, gloves, hats, ...just about anything. Most items are $20 + $5 shipping. You can view my stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Little-Kittens-Gloves-Mittens/168085063280894 or message me here at C@H