Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? (/showthread.php?tid=143435)

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - cjs - 11-09-2012

Sorry, almost forgot to post this - what's on the menu for everyone?

Leftovers again for us - think I'll make a frittata with the last of the pasta dish.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - Trixxee - 11-09-2012

Either chicken drumsticks, baked somehow, or a dish from Closet Cooking (love his blog) - chicken breasts, fresh tarragon, mustard, mushrooms, cream. Whatever we don't have tonight we'll probably have tomorrow night.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - Mare749 - 11-09-2012

I'm baking the meatloaf we were suppose to have yesterday. Due to a crazy afternoon, didn't end up cooking at all and ordered Chinese take-out.

So, it's the BBQ-Glazed Meatloaf, smashed red potatoes and green beans from Cuisine Tonight for Two.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - jayneCA - 11-09-2012

I am making penne alla vecchia bettola per Ina tonight. It smells good and sounds good....Hope it is....A green salad to go along.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - losblanos1 - 11-09-2012

Mrs. Blane (Carylann) chose steak last night for her B'day dinner, so tonight we'll have the Grilled Sockeye Salmon with a lemon-garlic butter sauce and asparagus.
For dessert I'll give her the piece of B'day cake that I hid in the pantry and totally forgot about. It's from the Safeway bakery.

[Image: Chocolatecake.jpg]

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - luvnit - 11-09-2012

Nice looking cake Blane! I could use a piece of that right about now.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - Harborwitch - 11-10-2012

We went with Grandmother's meatballs again - with noodles and the Penzey's carrots. Now to take another bowl of meatballs down to Chad. Another fan is born!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - Roxanne 21 - 11-10-2012

Peter's birthday---I had him choose between duck or turkey. He was away for our anniversary--I would have done the duck thing then but promised that I would soon after his return. Turkey it was---not the whole traditional thang just sweet potatoes, peas, stuffing and cranberry sauce. Ricotta pear tart for dessert.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - cjs - 11-10-2012

Happy late birthday to Peter and we're all glad he's home with our Roxanne!!!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/9/12?? - Gourmet_Mom - 11-10-2012

Happy late birthday, Peter!

I was exhausted, so steak night was the perfect solution.