Cuisine at home Forums
Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking (/showthread.php?tid=144795)

Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - cjs - 12-16-2012

I'm sorry to report to all of you that poor, poor Gil has to make the most of a distressful situation.

These are Uncle Wallace's panckes - the most wonderful in the world (Yes, Sharon, THE BEST ) -
[Image: UncleWallacespancakesDec162012.jpg]

But, what did he have for breakfast???????????????????

who knows.

(stay tuned for Lorraine's excuses.................... )

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - Harborwitch - 12-16-2012

This is funny - I have been called to go down to the "kitchen" and make Bette's Ocean View Diner Pancakes.

LOL

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - cjs - 12-16-2012

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - luvnit - 12-16-2012

What was in the glass right next to your plate???

Same delightful liquid you enjoyed earlier today, MISS - Opolo Sparking. Roy ran down to the store and bought 6 more bottles to take on the road - he was afraid he would find it farther south and/or out of state!

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - luvnit - 12-16-2012

Nice! I thought I was going to be able to make this sauce with 'leftover' champagne. But we never had any leftovers... Huh. We have wanted to make that sauce for several years.

Probably have to go to two bottles, huh? (not saying that's a bad thing.................)

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - Lorraine - 12-17-2012

Poor Gil had to settle for plain old buttermilk pancakes! My excuse is that before breakfast I made him a batch of Gingerbread Biscotti, and some Pecan Balls. I never even thought of Uncle Wallace! If he behaves, maybe I'll make them Christmas morning!

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - cjs - 12-17-2012

He better appreciate you properly, Miss Lolly!!!!

Re: Poor, Poor Gil - Lorraine, What Were You Thinking - Gourmet_Mom - 12-17-2012

I think that's a pretty good excuse! And at least he GOT pancakes! I'm not a morning person, so if there is breakfast around here, William makes it, LOL!