Cuisine at home Forums
OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV (/showthread.php?tid=145333)

OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - esgunn - 12-26-2012

Well we had fun! It was crazy weather out at the Ocean. Rain, Hail, Thunderstorms. But the RV was warm! We stayed at a Navy Recreation resort that has RV spots. They have a bowling alley, and movie theater, Hot Tub, Rec room, game room. So the kids had fun. Even a movie theater that they had a private showing of Men In Black 3 - Steve and I got to watch the 1st quarter of the SeaHawks game! A few electrical issues. The RV is now back at the dealers hopefully getting fixed. But all in all it was a successful trip.

I couldn't get Facebook to give me the public URL for the pictures like I am used to. Hope this works: 1st RV camping trip.

Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - Gourmet_Mom - 12-26-2012

Erin, the pictures are incredible! I love the pictures of the storm over the ocean and the ones of the kids, but I have to admit, I picked a favorite. Which twin was that?

Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - esgunn - 12-26-2012

Thanks Daphne. That is Nicholas.

Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - Gourmet_Mom - 12-26-2012

Funny, I thought that was the one! Is he the more animated, at least of the boys?

Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - Harborwitch - 12-26-2012

Wonderful pictures. It looks like you guys were having a great time!

Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - Mare749 - 12-27-2012

Love your pictures, Erin. So glad you had a successful first trip out. Guess it was a good idea to do one close to home, since you did have an issue that needs to be resolved. At least it wasn't the heat.

Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV - cjs - 12-27-2012

This is so great - every family ought to experience this!!