Cuisine at home Forums
What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? (/showthread.php?tid=145936)

What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - DFen911 - 01-07-2013

Steaks! Last night here and then home tomorrow so gonna do steaks and mashed cauliflower

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - Trixxee - 01-07-2013

We're having Cuisine's Chicken Apple Sausage Boats and eggs. There are some bagels in the freezer if anyone wants one.

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - DFen911 - 01-07-2013

What issue is that in?

Edit - NVM found it. Lol LOVE this CD of all the back issues!!!

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - MarrieAnn - 01-07-2013

Beans and meatballs. I love that combination.

Quote:

What issue is that in?

Edit - NVM found it. Lol LOVE this CD of all the back issues!!!

They are really good. But I make my patties smaller and then just serve an egg that I fried separately on top.

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - DFen911 - 01-07-2013

I'm thinking of making some of the patties and par cook them on the one side then freeze them.

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - cjs - 01-07-2013

Welcome, MarrieAnn!!! Thanks for starting the thread, Denise!! I wanted to be in the Laundry at 7:30 this a.m. and wouldn't you know I'd sleep in until 6:45??

Ended up going out to breakfast - nothing to write home about.

I have a new cookbook I picked up at a winery I think, "Fast Entrees" by Hugh Caprenter and Teri Sandison and I'm making Sauteed Shrimp (using the last of my langostinos) with Cantonese Glaze over rice.

Did some shopping today - finally T-Bones and a rack of baby ribs. Have been wanting both for the longest time!!

Great idea! Now I kind of wished I had bought two packs of ground chicken so I could do the same. Great for a low fat, low carb breakfast. Next time!

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-07-2013

I still have ham left from New Years, so William is cutting it into small cubes. Part will go into fried rice tonight and the remainder will go into a Chef's Salad Wednesday. That should take care of the last of the holiday leftovers!

Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? - Mare749 - 01-07-2013

Welcome Marrie Ann! So nice to see a new face. Hope you will stick around.

So after a sick weekend, I have rejoined the land of the living. Don't know when I've ever had a cold hit so fast and furious. Yuck.

Tonight I roasted a pan of fresh veggies drizzled with olive oil and made a batch of Jean's Clam Campanelle. We like that recipe more every time.