Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? (/showthread.php?tid=147769)

What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - cjs - 02-18-2013

What's on the menu for today?

I was going to make a pasta with some of the last spicy turkey sausage I have in the freezer, but now that we're going to try some more places downtown N.O,, who knows...

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Trixxee - 02-18-2013

Tony bought a bottle of jarred marinara sauce (no jarred sauces, ever!), but I tasted it and it's not half bad (it's called White Linen, bought at Costco). I will jazz it up a little bit with some fresh onions, garlic and sliced mushrooms. Will serve over spaghetti rigati. I also found two precious links of goat cheese stuffed italian sausages from our favorite italian restaurant that Tony will grill before the rain comes!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Roxanne 21 - 02-18-2013

Turkey club sandwiches.......I made a turkey dinner last night.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Mare749 - 02-18-2013

We had some taco salad leftover, so we'll have that along with some mushroom, bacon, and gouda burgers that I got from my butcher.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Cubangirl - 02-18-2013

Leftovers from the mystery box dinner. DH would not let me freeze anything.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-18-2013

Well, Maryann's Taco Salad sounded so good yesterday, I putt it on the list of ideas for William to pick from. He picked the salad. Almost ready to eat!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - losblanos1 - 02-18-2013

A new recipe tonight, Vietnamese caramel chicken with fresh herbs on Jasmine rice.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-18-2013

I'll be anxious to hear your review of this one, Blane. I have thought for so long that it sounded good, but it's a little intimidating....especially for a school night!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - Harborwitch - 02-18-2013

I don't have real high hopes for dinner. We are going out for drinks with Chad. That could be dinner!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? - karyn - 02-19-2013

We needed comfort food, so I made pasta carbonara. I'm probably going AWOL for a few days. Our best friends' son passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning, so we'll be spending time with them.