Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=147871)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - cjs - 02-20-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're on the road again for a repeat stay in Beaumont, TX - sure hope the oil pipeline guys are still there....maybe more shrimp boil.......

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - luvnit - 02-20-2013

We are not tired of pizza yet! So pizza it is for tonight! I can't wait.

I am doing some more experimenting on the thin crispy crust. I also ordered a Kettle Pizza insert (not here yet though) but I will give a review for the forum when it happens to get here.

[Image: KettlePizza-Grill.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - cjs - 02-20-2013

Too bad your family hasn't gotten into the whole pizza thing, Laura! That insert looks interesting

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - luvnit - 02-20-2013

Quote:

Too bad your family hasn't gotten into the whole pizza thing, Laura!

I know!! Right?! Pizzas are really, really fun for everyone!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - Trixxee - 02-20-2013

More clam chowder.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - Harborwitch - 02-20-2013

I am going to be a little smarter today. I'll get the lamb in to marinate in an Asian marinade for Mongolian lamb before I go to the Doc.

Rice and some veggies will round it out.

(just as an aside, I'll be going in for therapy on my back every day for a week, and then 3 days a week and 2 days a week for a total of 35 treatments. I have a couple places in my back that are bone on bone and it basically looks like a pretzel. One treatment yesterday (spinal decompression and traction) made a huge difference. Finally!)

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - Mare749 - 02-20-2013

I have heard about that treatment, Sharon. Hope it relieves your pain. Did they give you any exercises to do, or is that not possible just yet? I found out that it helps a lot when I stay committed to doing a 20 minute stretching routine in the morning that targets the spine.

Today is Katie's 10th birthday. I cannot believe how grown up she is! So dinner will be light and easy since we will be having cake and ice cream tonight. I'm thinking chicken caesar salad and a cup of soup.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - cjs - 02-20-2013

Hopefully this will make a difference for you, Sharon.

10??? No way.happy birthday,Katie!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - Harborwitch - 02-20-2013

Yesterday was the first treatment. Today we'll get the exercise routine started. I'm really crossing my fingers - the staff is really great so I have good feelings about this. He asked me what my goal was, I told him to be able to stand up and cook all day, every day if I want to.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? - Roxanne 21 - 02-20-2013

Sharon--you sure are active with that back problem of yours. We had patients with less of a problem that wanted permanent disability

KATIE----10!!!!!!??????!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!

I made turkey enchiladas-----pretty good for a change