Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=148613)

What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - cjs - 03-14-2013

What's on everyone's menu for today?

What I'd really like is another Greek omelet - man, that was tasty. I have a slice of ham thawed that I think I'll make ham salad with pecans & apples from Issue #98 - on focaccia. another travel day - to Acton, CA

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - BarbaraS - 03-14-2013

Soup 'n Sammiches!!

Woohoo!! My new toaster oven comes today! And it couldn't be any sooner - my old has decided it will not toast anymore.

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - luvnit - 03-14-2013

Today is Pi day!!! As in 3.14 (March 14th).

So I am going to make Spaghetti Pie and Butterscotch Pie to honor Pi day

HAPPY PI DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: pi-symbol.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - cjs - 03-14-2013

WHAT??? No PIZZA PIE??

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - Trixxee - 03-14-2013

Leftover honey soy pulled pork. I am so loving leftovers these days. Ever since the time change I'm exhausted.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - Mare749 - 03-14-2013

Happy Pi Day, Laura! I'm making pizza pie, although I won't be home. My girls want to take me to dinner tonight because I have been helping with the grandbabies. So, Ron will be having Jean's Creole Seafood and Sausage Pizza.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - Old Bay - 03-14-2013

Jane is making veal picatta with veal from the freezer and I am making a caprese salad with heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozerella, and basil we got at Trader Joe's yesterday.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - luvnit - 03-14-2013

Quote:

WHAT??? No PIZZA PIE??

Funny Jean! No, but I made 6 batches of pizza dough yesterday that are all aging in the fridge. I also made 13 pints of pizza sauce that I am canning right now. We have a first official pizza party, with the pizza kettle on Sunday!

Maryann has the Pizza Pie covered for today

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - cjs - 03-14-2013

I hope I can get some heirlooms going quickly!!

Maryann Roy wants to know why Ron gets that pizza quite often and he doesn't. Boy, can he whine!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 3/14/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-14-2013

Jean, that is so funny!

Happy Pi day, Laura!

I've got some Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Ravioli and I'm looking for a sauce idea. Suggestions welcome. If nobody has an idea, I have the Chicken Linguine with Goat Cheese and Candied Tomatoes and Toasted Pine Nuts as an idea for back up, just sub the Ravioli.