Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=149491)

What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - cjs - 04-07-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I made a lentil soup (super good, too ) a couple days ago, so we'll have that with maybe a cheese quesadilla if I don't get bread of some kind made. I may grill come more cantaloupe also, it was so good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - luvnit - 04-07-2013

C@H 8 Layer Lasagna!!!!!!!!!!

I made it back in September. Ended up making 6 of them. It's been nice to pull one of those out of the deep freeze!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - BarbaraS - 04-07-2013

Laura,

I haven't made one of those in a long, long time.

We're having rib eye steaks but right now I'm doing a Honey-Soy Pulled Pork for make ahead sammies.

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - losblanos1 - 04-07-2013

I was going to make the Parmesan crusted chicken salad tonight, but after seeing what Laura is having, I'm pulling a switch-er-roo and making the Mini Meatball Lasagna from one of the Cuisine for Two cookbooks. I'll make two and freeze one for another rainy day. Thanks Laura!

That's what we're all here for!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - Harborwitch - 04-07-2013

It's a crappy day. Senate Bean Soup is in the crock pot. It just feels like a soup kinda day.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - Mare749 - 04-07-2013

Split pea soup with ham is simmering on the stove. We'll have a cup of that and a chicken caesar salad with the l/o beer can chicken.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - Trixxee - 04-07-2013

Nothing can top yesterday's food so there is no point in cooking. Nah, but I think we might get Which Wich for dinner. I'll take their gyro sandwich please.

I love split pea! Gotta make some of that... I have a hambone from Easter.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 4/7/13?? - farnfam - 04-07-2013

I've got Zingerman's chicken roasting in the oven, and it smells wonderful. More comfort food for another cold damp windy day. When will Spring evèr get here