Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=149790)

What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - cjs - 04-14-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Another C@H griling book (5-spice chicken on cover) recipe for us today - Southeast Asian Pork Loin with noodles of some sort.

Trixxee, thanks for the heads up on the horseracng - enjoyed it thoroughly!! Just wish Rosy (For the Kitten) had done better!!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - luvnit - 04-14-2013

I am going to whip up a beef stroganoff!

Menu planning and grocery shopping today!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - farnfam - 04-14-2013

It's going to be hard to follow yesterday's dinner! That came out super fantastic and we loved every bite........ The wine helped I guess
I will wait and see what you guys are making and see if I get an inspiration

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - Mare749 - 04-14-2013

Hmmm...I'm craving pizza.

Cis, do you have a link for the recipe you used for your dinner yesterday? It sounded delicious.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - BarbaraS - 04-14-2013

Campanelle with sausage and Ceasar salad.

Barbara

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - Trixxee - 04-14-2013

Quote:

Trixxee, thanks for the heads up on the horseracng - enjoyed it thoroughly!! Just wish Rosy (For the Kitten) had done better!!

Well she's back at it again today, as is Mike Smith at Keeneland. For my contest I am picking Mike again but Rosie is on a good horse too. Did you know she has the most wins of any US jockey so far in 2013? If you get TVG you can watch it there at 1:42pm Pac.

Back to the food - we are having grilled steak, pepper, onion, mexican rice and pepper jack cheese burritos. Using top sirloin from Costco - have been very pleased with the quality. Much better than the grocery store.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - losblanos1 - 04-14-2013

A new one for tonight- Pork chops Osso Buco with linguine and asparagus.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - cjs - 04-14-2013

Trixxee, we don't get that channel, but sure would like to see Mike Smith - really like him. Yes, I did hear Rosie's record, amazing.

By the way - this is another day when everything sounds really tasty!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - DFen911 - 04-14-2013

I put a chicken in brine yesterday and today it will be roasted to a golden goodness Side dish will sautéed cabbage with fennel and biscuits.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-14-2013

I'm grilling pizzas tonight! The weather is just gorgeous here! We are out on the deck with wine and a book. The pizzas are prepped for late. Not a bit of meat to be seen...Truffle Pizza and the Goat Cheese ones from the pizza thread. William has finally admitted he prefers those to his regular...LOL! I've got salad for a starter.