Cuisine at home Forums
O.T. & Self-Serving! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: O.T. & Self-Serving! (/showthread.php?tid=151542)

O.T. & Self-Serving! - cjs - 06-08-2013

Somewhere on this site there is a thread from a Windsor, CO fundraiser dinner video that someone filmed a very short time of me cooking. I'd really like to just keep looking at it over and over, but can't find it with the search words I've come up with......

No, really I want to share it with a budding chef. Anyone remember how to get it?

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - Lorraine - 06-08-2013

I searched, but you can only go back 2 yrs. Hate to say it, but I think it's gone.

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - BarbaraS - 06-08-2013

Actually, you can search past two years. Select the blank line for the weeks and years combo box and backspace over the 1 that comes up as default.

What the major problem is, you can only get 200 hits max.

Barbara

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - cjs - 06-08-2013

Yes, I do know that method, but couldn't come up w anything. Also, I found it on chef4 students, but it wouldn't download. So maybe Chef Nelson can help.

Thanks for trying.

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - labradors - 06-08-2013

Is THIS it?

(Google search:
Quote:

"windsor" "video" site:forums.cuisineathome.com "showflat"

)

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - losblanos1 - 06-08-2013

Rob, you're amazing!

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - cjs - 06-09-2013

Oh for crying out loud!! I even had it saved to my favorites and didn't even think to look there.

Thanks Labs so much!! Will look at it again after 'he' is up so I can turn up the sound.

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - Trixxee - 06-09-2013

Oops - posted my comment on the wrong thread. Oh Theresa....

THIS IS GREAT!

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - cjs - 06-09-2013

Maryann, I forgot the purpose of Dave's videoing (word?) me was my sailor's mouth in the kitchen! But, I didn't say anything bad, but he was sure trying to get me going. Maybe the girls ought not to see????????? Sorry.

Re: O.T. & Self-Serving! - Mare749 - 06-09-2013

Oh, not to worry. Grammy sometimes slips up herself.