Cuisine at home Forums
Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=151562)

Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - cjs - 06-09-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today?

Roy was disappointed with his dinner at the winery last night so he brought home most of his pasta for me to redo. I scarfed down ALL my Hickory Roasted Duck with a great Cornbread pudding!!! And, the bacon wrapped scallops we shared were wonderful also.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - losblanos1 - 06-09-2013

Something new tonight, White bean & Spinach soufflés with Shrimp Cardinale.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - labradors - 06-09-2013

Quote:

Shrimp Cardinale.

A really short clergyman?

A small, red bird garnished with seafood?

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - Trixxee - 06-09-2013

Something old tonight (well, not that old). Tony has requested Maryann's Birthday Burritos as they will forever now be named.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - cjs - 06-09-2013

in our house also, Trixxee!!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - Mare749 - 06-09-2013

Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

Shrimp Cardinale.

A really short clergyman?

A small, red bird garnished with seafood?

[/blockquote]

That's funny! Labs, you crack me up. How DO YOU think of these things?

Jean and Trixxee, I'm honored to have a birthday burrito.

Forgot to add: Our girls wanted to make Ron a Father's Day dinner today because Heather won't be here next Sunday. I've been told we are having grilled steaks and shrimp. Also, a vegetable and pasta salad. I made that fabulous eclair cake again. The one I took to a family dinner last week disappeared so fast it made my head spin.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - Old Bay - 06-09-2013

Lunch: Herbed Prosciutto and Gruyere Croque Monsieurs from "Celebrate the Rain".

Dinner: Prime, bone in rib eyes ($6.95/lb at HEB), chard, and sautéed mushrooms.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - Trixxee - 06-09-2013

I've had my eye on that sandwich for a long time, Old Bay. I'm pretty sure Blane made it one time.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/9/13?? - losblanos1 - 06-09-2013

You're right Trixxee, I made it before and it was delicious. I've changed my dinner plans (again), tonight it's going to be grilled rib-eyes with creamed spinach sauce, corn on the cob & asparagus. Thanks Old Bay for the inspiration.