Cuisine at home Forums
We are RETIRED!!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: We are RETIRED!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=151656)

We are RETIRED!!!! - esgunn - 06-11-2013

After 28 years of service in uniform, my hubby Steve is Retired. Official retirement date is 1 Sept. BUT he outprocessed today and leave starts and runs up to retirement day. WE ARE DONE!!!!! YEA! Lots of Caps and exclamations - I am shouting from the rooftops.

(Now lets hope we survive each other at home... )

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - cjs - 06-11-2013

Get ready, Erin!!! It's a real transition for you all! But,how fun! Congratulations!

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - labradors - 06-11-2013

Congratulations!

Now be careful of Jean's influence.

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - Old Bay - 06-11-2013

Steve, Thank you for your service! And you , Erin and kids for your support and love. I watched Steve deploy at least twice. Can't believe we have all been part of this little Internet family that long. Well deserved retirement! Now, Come see us!!

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - DFen911 - 06-11-2013

Hearing this just made my day! Major congrats and as I said on FB thank Steve for his years of dedication, and thank you for yours. Because he had such a wonderful wife he was able to stay focused when he needed to. You both should be very proud

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - karyn - 06-11-2013

Thanks to Steve for his service to our country, and to you for supporting him! Congratulations to your entire family. Enjoy!!!

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - BarbaraS - 06-11-2013

Alright Erin!! Congrats to all and have a great time!

Barbara

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - Cubangirl - 06-11-2013

Congrats and thank you very much for what you did for all of us and kudos to your family for helping him do it. Now have fun before you all decide what to do when you grow up.

PS, I have a Steve as well.

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - Mare749 - 06-11-2013

Oh Erin, what great news! Congratulations all around. Thank you, Steve, for your many years of service and thank you, Erin, for being a strong and supportive wife and mother, so that your husband could serve our country. Big hugs for all of you! Now go have a wonderful celebration!

Re: We are RETIRED!!!! - pjcooks - 06-11-2013

Wonderful news! Thanks to both of you, Steve who served and Erin who kept the home fires burning. A tough job on both fronts. Enjoy!

PJ