Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=152022)

Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - cjs - 06-26-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're going to be bad........... Pretend it's a weekend day and have a sourdough pancakes,ham and bubbly brunch!

Later, we're having another 400 cal. fix recipe - Almond Beef Kebabs. It calls for them to be baked rather than grilled, so we'll see how this works out. I'll give it a try. (coating is a mixture of ground almonds/panko - sounds tasty)

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - Trixxee - 06-26-2013

I'm going to take Michael out to lunch after his woodshop class to a new pizza place (thin crust). He'll have just a regular cheese pizza and I'm in the mood for a sub sandwich. I'll get the roast beef w/asiago cheese, horseradish mayo, red leaf lettuce, and sliced romas on a challah roll. We'll each eat half of our lunches and save the rest for dinner since Tony is still gone.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - Mare749 - 06-26-2013

We are going to have Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches with mushrooms and onions on a crispy roll. Marinated vegs on the side.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-26-2013

We're doing Grilled Italian Sausages with Sweet and Sour Peppers and Onions . I don't have rolls so I decided the tortillas I have will make a perfectly acceptable wrap. Saves a trip to the store.

Everything is ready for the grill. Chill in' on the deck with DH, a glass of wine, a cool tropical like breeze, and some tunes. Not a care in the world! Life is good!

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - DFen911 - 06-26-2013

I am making homemade pasta with a creamy garlic sauce and home grown salad

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - Harborwitch - 06-26-2013

I'm not sure - it will depend on how the jam making goes. It's either left overs or beef stroganoff.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? - labradors - 06-26-2013

The supermarket had some good deli ham (Carando) and Swiss cheese, so I decided to get some chicken breasts to make Cordon Bleu. Turned out great!