Cuisine at home Forums
Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? (/showthread.php?tid=152057)

Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - cjs - 06-27-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I got side-tracked yesterday and went with clam linguini, so we're having the kebabs today. And, I have to do something with the veggies that got away from me while we were gone!!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - Trixxee - 06-27-2013

How about a frittata with all those veggies?

I am among the land of the cooking again and tonight it's those grilled BLT Chicken Burgers I mentioned the other day. Nothing on the side such as tots or fries - need to cut down.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - cjs - 06-27-2013

I feel for you, Trixxee - Roy used to travel a lot when the kids were small and it was hard not to offer cold cereal a few times a trip.... Welcome back to the cooking world.

If it stays soggy around here, yes frittatas will be in order, but I'm hoping the sun will find us and I can grill them!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - Trixxee - 06-27-2013

Michael went through quite a few Cheerios in the last 4 days!

That's funny - my cereal of choice also!! Good on you, Michael.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - Mare749 - 06-27-2013

We're having a spanakopita pie for dinner. The triangles are too fussy for me, so followed Cis's advice on using an easier recipe. Also have some l/o chicken for Ron since he's not into meatless meals.

Maryann - I posted a separate thread for our dinner today - those Almond Beef Kebabs are wonderful (400 Cal. Fix )

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - losblanos1 - 06-27-2013

Those BLT burgers are delicious!

Tonight is another new recipe, Strawberry cheesecake pancakes with link sausage.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-27-2013

Labs, that sounds sooo good!

We're doing Korean Beef. Normally, I would do fried rice, or at least Sticky Sushi Rice, but I had some potatoes and onions that needed using up, so I'm doing them up in foil pouches for a side. Salad on the side.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? - Mare749 - 06-27-2013

Quote:

Those BLT burgers are delicious!

Tonight is another new recipe, Strawberry cheesecake pancakes with link sausage.

Sounds so good. Hope you let us know.