Cuisine at home Forums
Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? (/showthread.php?tid=152195)

Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - cjs - 07-01-2013

Wow, July is here! What's on the menu for everyone today?

Just repeating dinner that we had last night - no clever change ups, just heat the patties and finish the couscous salad. Lots of work will get done today!

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-01-2013

I'm not sure. After telling Maryann about the wings yesterday, I'm tempted to do that. I'll have to give this some thought.

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - Lorraine - 07-01-2013

For his birthday dinner, he has requested.....plain old hot dogs, macaroni salad, and slaw. Sure wouldn't be my first choice for a birthday dinner, but, it will keep him happy.

Happy Birthday to Gil!

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - cjs - 07-01-2013

Happy Birthday Gil!!!!

Roy would choose hot dogs also - and for sure the Buffalo Hot Dogs this year!!!!!!!!!

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - Mare749 - 07-01-2013

Happy Birthday, Gil! I'm looking forward to trying those buffalo hot dogs, too.

Dinner tonight will be that Korean Bulgogi dish that a lot of us like, especially Theresa. (Chef Tab) I'm using a package of venison instead of beef, but otherwise, the recipe will be the same.

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - Trixxee - 07-01-2013

Sneaking back in....Happy Birthday to Mr. Lorraine!

We are just having chicken soft tacos. I am still so beat from spending 9 hours at the beach yesterday that I don't have the energy to even go to the grocery store so tacos it is.

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - cjs - 07-01-2013

Roy came home with 2 pkgs. of Nathan's - wonder what he wants?????

After a thorough search, I've decided on several meals for the week...namely Buffalo Chicken Pizza and chicken wings, but both either require a trip to the store or aging pizza dough. That being said, I'm going with Goat Cheese and Chive Stuffed Chicken I made a few years ago, but I'm adding a few twists. I'm adding sun dried tomatoes and switching out the chive with basil. And to attempt to make it a little figure friendly, I'm just going to dust with seasoning and grill it. YUM!

Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? - losblanos1 - 07-01-2013

Quote:

Roy came home with 2 pkgs. of Nathan's - wonder what he wants?????

Did he shop at Safeway? BOGO!

Our heat wave continues, so I'm going with something light, Baja fish taco salad with creamy jalapeno dressing.