Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=152468)

What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - cjs - 07-08-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today?

Guess we'll have chicken sandwiches and finish up the smoked chicken. I have 2 ears of corn and some feta left, so think I'll roast them up and make the corn & feta 'dip' (it's really more of a spread than dip) for a later snack.

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Trixxee - 07-08-2013

Steak, brussels sprouts and a romaine salad. Not sure yet on how I'm doing the steak or the sprouts.

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-08-2013

We're having the Buffalo Hot Dogs. I'll probably do something with tomatoes. And I've been craving watermelon...to my surprise, nobody took any to the Fourth cookout! And a few of our new obsession...the Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wing Doritos!

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Mare749 - 07-08-2013

We have some chicken and ranch potatoes leftover from yesterday, so dinner is made. Just need a vegetable so will see what looks good when I go to the produce market.

First, I have to decide what flavor of sorbet to make.

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - karyn - 07-08-2013

I have some leftover chicken as well. I'm using it to make stuffed poblanos. HOt dogs sure sound good though!

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - cjs - 07-08-2013

Another Buffalo chix do - with my smoked chicken. made a great sandwich. Was going to dice it up with dressing, celery, etc, but ran out of time so just used sliced chix.
[Image: July8BuffChixSandwich_zps1701f481.jpg]

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - losblanos1 - 07-08-2013

Looks great Jean.

Pizza night here. From issue #98 I'm making two types, Antipasto & Four pepper.

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Harborwitch - 07-08-2013

I am not sure. The general plan is Iraqi Grilled Chicken. I was planning on couscous with artichoke tapenade mixed in, and a spinach & feta salad. The spice rub is made, but I forgot about the "overnight" part. Bob is going to rub down the chicken and get it marinating.

If he decides it needs overnight we'll do Buffalo dogs and ???

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-08-2013

The dogs would be a happy alternative. Gotta say I will be doing them more! And with chicken...the sauce is awesome! We obviously loved them!

Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 7/8/13?? - Harborwitch - 07-09-2013

I will try to post pictures tomorrow. We are all just sitting here groaning with pleasure. This chicken is so astounding . . . I decided to mix the couscous with the spinach and feta with some fresh oregano. I am so happy