Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=153192)

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - cjs - 07-26-2013

What's on the menu for today??

I'm thinking of morphing the chicken w/red pepper sauce into a chix salad with an appetizer of toasted focaccia topped with the red pepper sauce and goat cheese. Easy, easy!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - Harborwitch - 07-26-2013

More than likely Porchetta, zuchinni, and ???

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - Mare749 - 07-26-2013

I made stuffed peppers this morning. Enough to feed an army so having the family over this evening. Now I just need some good bread...

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - Trixxee - 07-26-2013

My sister is in charge of dinner tonight (camping) and she chose something easy - cheeseburgers and potato salad. Lots of beer and wine. I wish it was 3:00 and we were checking in and staring at the ocean.

Might as well list what we're having the next few days since I won't be online much.

Saturday - pot roast with mushroom gravy (crock pot) and mashed potatoes. Kids won't touch the potatoes so I'm making noodles for them.

Sunday - more grilled Sabatino's sausage sandwiches with onions and peppers. Even though it doesn't really "go" with the meal might pick up some really great ahi poke at a nearby restaurant for an appetizer that afternoon.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - cjs - 07-26-2013

I'll be there for the Ahi!! Have fun.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/26/13?? - karyn - 07-26-2013

Have fun camping, Trixxee!

John and I took a long ride on the Harley through North Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina. We had a great day, and came home with 3 quarts of (legal) moonshine....yeah, I live in a classy part of the country!

We were tired when we got home so we went out for pizza. I think we're going out in a little while to hear our sons' coworker play in a local bar. It's been a long time since we've done that!