Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=154593)

Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - cjs - 09-09-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

One of the duck methods I did yesterday was from an old recipe, Duck with Olives, that I think we'll have today. With polenta if Roy goes out (as old retired men love to do EVERYDAY!), or tortellini if he doesn't.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - DFen911 - 09-09-2013

Well I'm excited as I'm doing a whole smoked steelhead Thanks Jean!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - Trixxee - 09-09-2013

Purposely planned for leftovers (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy) to make for an easy school night.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - cjs - 09-09-2013

(and I'm trying to stay out of my smoked trout.... )

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-09-2013

We are doing Buffalo Wings and salad! Couldn't talk William into catfish tonight, but got a promise for Saturday! YAY!

"Couldn't talk William into catfish tonight" - what's the matter with that man?????????????

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - losblanos1 - 09-09-2013

Once again Theresa inspired me, tonight's dinner is Maryann's birthday dinner, chicken & bacon burritos with the Mexican rice.

By the way, isn't today the review of 'Somebody's Birthday' dinner?

Yes, it is! And, I'm going to be late - don't know where the days go

But, where is Maryann's review???

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - karyn - 09-09-2013

Well...we had a great time on the west coast until the kimchi I bought at the Ferry Building in San Francisco caught up with me...it was delicious, but must have had a few uninvited guests. Needless to say, the flight home was an adventure!

I slept it off all day yesterday and did go into work today, but had no idea of what to make for dinner so I just picked up stuff for Reuben sandwiches. John loves them and I'm not that hungry these days! Maybe I'll lose a few pounds...LOL!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? - cjs - 09-10-2013

Oh, oh - not fun to travel like that, Karyn! Glad you're feeling better. You must have had a bird's eye view of the new fire in the S.F. area.