Cuisine at home Forums
RIP Darryl Robinson - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: RIP Darryl Robinson (/showthread.php?tid=159056)

RIP Darryl Robinson - labradors - 02-06-2014

Just saw THIS article in the latest newsfeed. I have no idea who Darryl Robinson was, but maybe some of you did, since he had been a host on the Cooking Channel.

Re: RIP Darryl Robinson - cjs - 02-06-2014

Don't know why, but I haven't watched the Cooking Channel since I started getting it. So, not familiar with Darryl Robinson, but wow, he was too darn young!

Re: RIP Darryl Robinson - Gourmet_Mom - 02-06-2014

I remember watching his show a few times. Very sad!

Re: RIP Darryl Robinson - DFen911 - 02-07-2014

I have seen him several times and really enjoyed his shows. Gosh I sure hope he's not another victim of the heroine crowd

Re: RIP Darryl Robinson - labradors - 02-07-2014

Yeah - especially after Philip Seymour Hoffman. That stuff is nasty. Can't imagine how/why anyone gets involved with any of it. One time, I was the IT department for a small, timeshare-reselling call centre, and a few of the top-performing callers were using heroin. Scary stuff and scary people.

Re: RIP Darryl Robinson - Harborwitch - 02-07-2014

We watched his show a number of times and enjoyed it. It's sad to lose someone so talented.

Labs my 2nd husband and I had a friend who was a junkie. She tried to stay clean but any bump in her road and she was looking for a fix. Ex kept inviting her over to our house, claiming she was clean . . . NOT. Somehow he didn't see it - after a while he . . . heroin is a horrible thing.