Cuisine at home Forums
Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? (/showthread.php?tid=159369)

Pages: 1 2

Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - cjs - 02-15-2014

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tamale party today. The mushrooms are outstanding!!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - labradors - 02-15-2014

Quote:

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tamale party today. The mushrooms are outstanding!!

Please post the mushroom recipe. (You know me with mushrooms. LOL!)

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - cjs - 02-15-2014

I will do that in the a.m. Labs.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - labradors - 02-15-2014

Take your time. No rush.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - BarbaraS - 02-15-2014

Yeah, what Labs said!

We're splurging tonight. Surf and Turf for Hubby, King Crab Legs for me. Haven't had them in eons!! Forgot how $$$ they are, too!

We're just eating lots of that kale, broccolini, Brussels sprouts, cranberries, and nuts salad from Costco. It is just soooo good!

Barbara

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-15-2014

Oh happy day!!!! The power was just restored! Now to clean up the kitchen, clean out the fridge, do laundry, and take a shower!!!!!

Dinner will be the most extravagant thing I can get my hands on!! But something easy. I expect to be pooped!!!!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - Harborwitch - 02-15-2014

We're having leftovers tonight; pastitsio and a veggie. I am staying off my feet until time for work today.

Found a new doctor yesterday - xrays this week, if the don't show anything he'll schedule an MRI. He also is getting me a referral to an oncologist - first time since we were in ND. He appears to be very shy, but "thorough" is his middle name! We both felt very good about him. Progress!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - cjs - 02-15-2014

Good for you, Sharon....good for you., Daphne... And, even Barbara - even tho I'm envious.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - BarbaraS - 02-15-2014

Well it's going to be a long, long time before I have these again!! It was a fair price and I got 1 1/2 lbs, but geez Louise! I can't imagine what I would've paid in a restaurant advertised as "Market Price"!

The peeps at Wegmans were so nice. Didn't see any packages with claws so I asked and they opened a box for me and fished out two claw legs for me. I will mention that to the store manager next week.

Barbara

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? - DFen911 - 02-15-2014

Roasting a chicken for dinner, fresh asparagus and some rice I think.

I still want to get a rotisserie. Looking again at the Ronco ones.