Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? (/showthread.php?tid=160060)

Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - cjs - 03-10-2014

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have a pear, some brie, apple butter, prosciutto leftover so we're having a tortilla pizza brunch! And, one of our Saturday guests brought a bottle of champagne we didn't get to ( ), so it will be a sparkling brunch.

And, it's Tracie Lee's (madmax) b'day today!! 54 years ago at 5:50 a.m. I met my first baby!!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - Trixxee - 03-10-2014

We have a lot of leftover steak from last night so Tony is going to turn that into chili when he gets home. I'll make some cornbread.

Happy B-Day to Tracie!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - Mare749 - 03-10-2014

We have a small chunk of leftover cottage ham, so I'm thinking of doing a frittata for dinner with a tossed green salad.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - luvnit - 03-10-2014

I am making Chicken Picatta tonight. Never made it before, but I know Daphne makes it and probably a few others on here too.

Then I saw Pioneer Woman make it the other day and it looked so good with Fettuccine noodles. Brad was drooling. He loves Chicken Picatta.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - losblanos1 - 03-10-2014

Laura, the first Cuisine at Home recipe that I ever made was chicken picatta from the free issue, we loved it.

Tonight it's banana bread pancakes w/ bananas foster syrup. I made this for the first time a couple of weeks ago, delicious!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - karyn - 03-10-2014

We love the Cuisine recipe for chicken picatta as well.It's delicious!

It's sunny and in the 70s today so I decided that grilled burgers sounded wonderful...and they were!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-10-2014

I do love it!

The Zuppa Toscano was outstanding! William has proclaimed it the best soup we have ever had!

[Image: image-7.jpg]

Okay, it's not very photogenic, but it tastes great!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - Mare749 - 03-10-2014

Looks good, Daphne. We just love the version that I use, but like you, I lighten it up and do not use cream. We buy some spicy Italian turkey sausages to go in it, too.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-10-2014

Maryann, I haven't had the original, nor have I tried yours, but the thing that attracted me to this version was the substitution of cauliflower for the potatoes! It really is a dish that William loves and feels good about eating. It is supposed to turn cold again Thursday, and William insisted on having the leftovers for dinner then. When I suggested taking the leftovers to school to share with coworkers I had told about the recipe, he pitched a fit! LOL!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/10/14?? - cjs - 03-11-2014

What is your recipe, Daphne?? We sure enjoyed the cauliflower soup Maryann posted a few weeks ago.