Cuisine at home Forums
TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 (/showthread.php?tid=161342)

TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - DFen911 - 05-02-2014

I'm doing a curry dish I found in Fine Living. That's if I have the energy. Going to be working 8 hours today on my feet setting up for a big plant sale which is our charity event of the year.

So dinner may end up being a pizza I pick up on the way home

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - cjs - 05-02-2014

Roy brought a bottle of 7 Deadly home yesterday and it is calling out for ribs, so be it. And, couscous of some flavor. Grilled nectarines.

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - DFen911 - 05-02-2014

Ok you had me at ribs, you kept me with grilled nectarines and you won me over with Zin

Yup - sounds so good. and I'm now starting the ribs, so it'll be smellin' pretty good in here soon.

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - Trixxee - 05-02-2014

I'm baking some wings and bone-in thighs in the oven and then will finish them off on the bbq with some new bbq sauce from a famous joint called Dinosaur Bar-B-Que in NY. I think they have a couple of locations. Using the creole honey mustard sauce. Corn on the cob and that's probably it.

Huh, my nectarines magically morphed into peaches when I took them out of the fridge bin................how does that happen?

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - iBcookin - 05-02-2014

I always had my suspicions about what goes on in those refrigerator bins when the light goes off!

Grilled peaches sound just as delish as grilled nectarines!

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - Mare749 - 05-02-2014

I'm baking some cod and steaming broccoli. Some leftover salad to go with.

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - BarbaraS - 05-02-2014

Cook's night off. Getting takeout from Tres Yan and Wu. Oh yeah...

Barbara

Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 - Lorraine - 05-02-2014

I wanted to grill steaks, but it appears we are following "meatless Fridays", even though it's not Lent. So, it's beer battered fish fillets, coleslaw, avocado/tomato salad, and roasted asparagus.

Jean, first the salmon disappears, now the nectarines have morphed......