Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? (/showthread.php?tid=161436)

Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - cjs - 05-06-2014

What's on the menu for all today??

I have leftovers coming out of my ears, so who knows. The tostadas were so good yesterday that it may be those again!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - DFen911 - 05-06-2014

Leftovers here too. I did game hens on the rotisserie and will finish up the cauliflower and some stuffing I made the other day. 9 days till we head to Sedona AZ (btw not announcing that on Facebook)

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - Mare749 - 05-06-2014

I'm making lasagna for my dad's birthday dinner tonight. We will also have roasted vegetables, a tossed salad, Italian bread and birthday cake.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - luvnit - 05-06-2014

I have no idea what to make. I have been trying to figure it out all morning. At a complete loss.

Later that day...

I found it!
Spicy Peanut Chicken Soba Salad

[Image: soba-noodle-salad-711.jpg]

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - Trixxee - 05-06-2014

I have some fresh basil that needs to be used so a thai coconut curry dish and steamed rice.

I'll just roast Michael a bone-in chicken breast served with a little buttered and parm'ed fusilli.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - cjs - 05-06-2014

Hope it's for fun trip, Denise!!

Have a fun B'day with your dad, Maryann

Trixxee, after the rice I made the other day, I'm wanting to do curry everything!!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - karyn - 05-06-2014

Laura, your pasta looks amazing! We're having chicken and veggie kebabs on the grill. It's a gorgeous day!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - Trixxee - 05-06-2014

More Asian noodles! Right up my current alley, as is anything curried, like Jean.

The curried chicken salad I made last week was fab.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - losblanos1 - 05-06-2014

That looks really good Laura.

I had a tough time deciding dinner, everything that I thought of sounded good. Right now it's a toss up between creamy tarragon chicken and saltimbocca chicken.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-06-2014

It was really hot today, so I didn't want anything too hot and heavy. And I didn't want to spend all evening cooking. So I decided on Erin's Pasta Cobb Salad. I came home and grilled the bacon and chicken tenders. While that cooked, I did all my chopping and set the pasta water on to boil. By the time the pasta was done I had it all ready to mix up and headed to the deck for a glass of wine, or two. Almost time to go in and eat. It's a heavenly evening with just the right amount of breeze. AAAHHHHHHHH!