Cuisine at home Forums
Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? (/showthread.php?tid=161487)

Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - cjs - 05-08-2014

What's on the menu for everyone??

My friend, Ross (BOHICA, from C2C) is arriving today for a couple day's visit. Tonight we're having fried Razor clams and slaw and Shannon's (Dismc) recipe for Flexing Mussels - only with clams instead. I didn't get my order for mussels in soon enough for today!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - Trixxee - 05-08-2014

I have absolutely no idea. Nothing is jumping out at me. Will go through some of my C @ H books/mags for some inspiration.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - luvnit - 05-08-2014

I founds this great site the other day will looking for food inspiration on Pinterest. It is called Pinch of Yum this is also where I found Spicy Peanut Chicken Soba Noodle Salad , which we LOVED!

Here is a link too: http://pinchofyum.com/rainbow-chicken-salad-almond-honey-mustard-dressing

So tonight we are having Rainbow Chicken Salad w/ Almond Honey Mustard Dressing

[Image: honey-mustard-salad-21.jpg]

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - Mare749 - 05-08-2014

That looks really good, Laura. We have leftover chicken, too. So, that salad might be dinner at our house as well.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - cjs - 05-08-2014

oh God...another source. Not enough days in the week.

Looks so good.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - Trixxee - 05-08-2014

That does look good. I also decided on a salad. Basically a romaine salad topped with sauteed chicken breast strips that are tossed with a buffalo sauce. Add chopped celery, shredded carrots, blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing. I'll also add some radishes and cucumber slices.

I made it once before and it was pretty good.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - luvnit - 05-08-2014

I haven't had buffalo chicken on a salad... Sounds great! I'll have to make a mental note of that.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - karyn - 05-08-2014

I'm going to have to check out that board. Both the soba noodles and that salad look delicious!

We're having the Korean Tacos and Quick Kimchi from the latest issue. I hope we like it!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-08-2014

Be sure to do a review, Karyn!

Laura, I have pinned some recipes from that site that look good. I'll be saving this one and the noodle recipe for very soon. Let us know how the salad turns out.

But Jean, I want to eat at your house!

I'm grilling the burgers I opted not to do last night.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/8/14?? - losblanos1 - 05-08-2014

Everything sounds so good! The Korean tacos are on my list, I hope you let us know if they're worth the effort Karyn.

Tonight I'm making pan fried chicken cutlets with a tarragon cream sauce, bacon and mushrooms. Mmmm....