Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? (/showthread.php?tid=163519)

Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - cjs - 07-29-2014

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're off to explore a little taste of Canada - headed for Creston, B.C. which is at the southern tip of Kootenay River.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-29-2014

Have fun, Jean! Can't wait to check the blog soon!

Outside circumstances prevented me from making dinner last night, so the Chicken Linguine is on for tonight.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - Trixxee - 07-29-2014

Have not been eating our fair share of vegetables lately so I'm going to make a big baby greens salad topped with pecan crusted chicken, blue cheese crumbles and a raspberry dressing. I had this combination as a hand help crepe recently and it was really good.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - losblanos1 - 07-29-2014

That sounds really good Trixxee, the pecan crusted chicken is one of CA's faves.

Our heat wave continues so it's something light for dinner; shrimp, mango and avocado salad with green goddess dressing.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - DFen911 - 07-29-2014

Spaghetti with meat sauce tonight. Have fun Jean!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - luvnit - 07-29-2014

Okay, I got to the grocery store and they had this amazing deal on Italian Sausages... Well, my mind went right to Italian Sausages, Onions, and Peppers with Marinara Sauce in a Brat Bun topped with Mozzarella and broiled!
[Image: 2011-06-10-grilled-turkey-sausage-peppers-500.jpg]

So in keeping with the trying to use up zucchini, I am adding zucchini to this! Boom!

BTW Denise, I didn't find any tempeh at the store! I was kind of bummed. I will have to look for it at a different store. I have purchased it before, just don't know where.

But I will make the Zucchini Pizza Crust tomorrow....

[Image: Zucchini+Pizza+Crust+(with+BBQ+Bacon+and...w+6793.jpg]

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - karyn - 07-29-2014

I love that pecan crusted chicken. Even the crumbs in the pan are too delicious to toss!

I made a chicken, bacon, onion, and smoked mozzarella pizza with a roasted red pepper sauce. It was good, but not a home run. I have sauce left over, so I'll save it and think about what would make the pizza better...

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - DFen911 - 07-29-2014

I can't wait to hear Laura!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-29-2014

Trixxee, your picture of your salad on FaceBook looked awesome! I need to do that one again soon....maybe Thursday!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? - Trixxee - 07-30-2014

Thank you Daphne! It is a pretty dish for a picture, especially with the raspberry dressing.