Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? (/showthread.php?tid=163870)

Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - cjs - 08-12-2014

What's on the menu for today??

Travel day here, not sure what we'll do.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - karyn - 08-12-2014

Grilled pork tenderloin with a Greek marinade and Greek salad here.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - Trixxee - 08-12-2014

Either grilled teriyaki chicken thighs with scallion pancakes and a few stir fried vegetables or sausage minestra soup. Whatever we don't have tonight, we'll have tomorrow.

By the way, that creamy brandied pesto recipe I posted yesterday was FANTASTIC. I did first saute two boneless chicken breasts then as the sauce was almost done sliced them and added to the sauce to rewarm. Another change I made was to saute the proscuitto separately and then used it as a garnish (along with italian parsley). When I've added proscuitto to similar dishes in the past, it gets too soggy. Better for me to add at the end.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - DFen911 - 08-12-2014

Leftovers. Grilled 2 rib eyes, but we only ate one. And we went and had Chinese food for lunch and lots of left overs there.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - cjs - 08-12-2014

That sauce sounded like it was going to be good!

Greek salad sounds good, too.

I'm getting hungry and no DQ nearby for a quick ice cream stop.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2014

So funny, Jean! I just looked up DQ locations in Montana. I didn't figure there would be many, but is was surprised. There were quite a few. The funny part is, they have a DQ App! LOL!

Anyway, on with the favorites! Today is the much loved, by everyone I believe.....

Parmesan Chicken Roulades with Caesar Salad!!!!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - cjs - 08-12-2014

You really know how to hurt a person, Daphne!

Had to settle for crackers &cheese in a parking lot! And, what's with the roads in N.D. - except for the hiways they are almost all dirt. Makes for really gritty air quality around here!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2014

Sorry! So you've already made it into ND! WOW! This ought to be interesting! LOL!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - losblanos1 - 08-12-2014

I'm solo for dinner and I can't make up my mind, probably leftover Chile Colorado Burritos.

ETA: I changed my mind. I have a carton of chow mein in the fridge.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 8/12/14?? - sugarbrown - 08-12-2014

Tuna Casserole. I usually like to make it with biscuits and spoon the tuna sauce over the biscuits (not to mention having a couple left over for breakfast with butter and honey!)
This time I'll make it with pasta and sauce. Kinda feelin' lazy today.
Oh, and broccoli for the healthy stuff.