Cuisine at home Forums
Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=167616)

Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - cjs - 01-08-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today?

My only dilemma is what to serve my beautiful Blue fish with crab and the most wonderful cream sauce over. Last time I did the noodles, maybe this time rice or grits. hmmmmm

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-08-2015

Creamy Grits!!!!

Country Ham Bone is going in! Soups up on this freezing day!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - Trixxee - 01-08-2015

I think we have had our fill of chicken for a while so I'm thinking either a corned beef dinner or hamburgers.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - cjs - 01-08-2015

that's what I'm thinkin' Daphne!! Oh yes, the grits were wonderful with this dish

[Image: Jan8BlueFinIanwGrits_zps74d14579.jpg]

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - Roxanne 21 - 01-08-2015

I did a shrimp salad with Remoulade---per his request. Returned from hospital following his latest kidney surgery drama this afternoon. All went pretty well but he is out to lunch with another dose of anesthesia---tomorrow will be better... Another surgery next week---UGH!!!!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - cjs - 01-08-2015

What a siege you're having - good wishes for Peter and wishing strength to you!!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - Mare749 - 01-08-2015

Hoping that Peter feels better very soon, Roxanne. He (and you!) have sure had a bad time lately. Take care of you.

Busy day today, so got out a casserole of lasagna from the freezer and have been slowly warming it up for a while. We will have roasted veggies on the side.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - karyn - 01-08-2015

Quote:

Hoping that Peter feels better very soon, Roxanne. He (and you!) have sure had a bad time lately. Take care of you.

I totally agree...take care of yourself as well as Peter, Roxanne!

We're headed to the local tavern for an easy, snacky dinner and a cocktail (or two).

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-08-2015

ROXANNE, you're having about as rough a time as we are! Take care of yourself and Peter!

Have fun Karyn!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? - DFen911 - 01-08-2015

We've been working on the garden fence. So I was too tired to cook. Thank goodness for the jars of stew I canned this summer. So made some fresh black pepper biscuits and we were set