Cuisine at home Forums
Wahlburgers - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wahlburgers (/showthread.php?tid=167980)

Wahlburgers - Mare749 - 01-22-2015

Does anyone watch this on A&E? I have not seen it until last night when I found it on Netflix. Only watched a few episodes but it's somewhat amusing. At least those boys are easy on the eyes.

Really love their mom!

Re: Wahlburgers - cjs - 01-22-2015

We watched a couple of episodes, but didn't carry on with it, don't know why!

Re: Wahlburgers - Mare749 - 01-22-2015

Maybe a couple of episodes is enough. I'm wondering if it's going to hold my interest...

Re: Wahlburgers - Trixxee - 01-22-2015

Mark Wahlburg (and Donnie for that matter) are at the top of my list. Never miss a Wahlburg movie or an episode of Blue Bloods but I could not get into this show. I watched it three times and then quit.

I think there was another brother on it that was irritating for some reason but now I can't really recall what he was doing that bugged me. LOL.

Re: Wahlburgers - Gourmet_Mom - 01-22-2015

They are so good looking, I'd be tempted to watch without volume if I didn't like it. I'll have to check it out!

Re: Wahlburgers - karyn - 01-22-2015

I agree with Daphne...I'll have to check it out!!

Re: Wahlburgers - Mare749 - 01-23-2015

Yes, it's worth watching just to see those two even if parts of it are a bit boring. I think what was starting to bug me just a little is that it's like one big plug for their restaurant. Although, I am sorry that I didn't know about it when we were in Boston last year.

Trixxee, it might be the oldest brother, Paul, who you found annoying. He's pretty intense.