Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=168002)

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - cjs - 01-23-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're off to Texas to see Jane & Bill, etal. So looking forward to what food they have in store for us. We're always blown away with fantastic dishes. Camera battery is juiced up ready to go.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-23-2015

Safe travels, Jean! Hugs for Bill and Jane! Have a great time! I can't wait to see what you guys get up to! Tell Roy and Allison to BEWARE THE TABLE!

I'm thinking about doing steak tonight, but I'm not sure yet.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - DFen911 - 01-23-2015

Wait I thought you said you were staying in LA till Feb. I'm so confused. Drive safe and give a hug to Bill and Jane for us.

Not sure about dinner, heading into Eugene for the big Home Show

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - Lorraine - 01-23-2015

Have a great time, Jean! I finally found my copy of "Share A Recipe" cookbook, and have been cooking out of it all week. Thank you Jean for a great publication!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - losblanos1 - 01-23-2015

Have a safe drive.

Tonight it's the Essential steak with a baked potato and asparagus.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - Trixxee - 01-23-2015

Safe travels! We were going to take our RV to the beach tomorrow but they are saying we might get 65 mph winds so that doesn't sound like fun - for both driving and sitting on the sand - though it is supposed to be in the 80's.

I am making a steak diane dish with a baked potato.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - BarbaraS - 01-23-2015

We're having leftover take-out from Wednesday. Half a Thanksgiving Day and Fifth Avenue (rib-eye) sammiches with fries and onion rings.

Barbara

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? - cjs - 01-24-2015

Oh good, Lorraine, I'm glad it still being used. I drag it out quite often, also.

Denise, we left the trailer in Louisiana and just drove over the Bill & Jane's for a few days.

got here safe and sound and Allison & Eric got here a couple hours later followed by Bret and we all had a great time catching up. Have taken some pictures of the wonderful food and also, a few people pictures - will get them posted later. Everyone is fine here.