Cuisine at home Forums
Are Bloody Mary's OT? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Are Bloody Mary's OT? (/showthread.php?tid=168040)

Are Bloody Mary's OT? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-25-2015

I'm not sure if this is commonly found all over the country, so I thought I'd share. William and I had lunch at one of favorite spots last Saturday and had a Bloody Mary. Another downfall of the whole no driving thing, I don't get a second!!!! ANYWAY, I remember commenting to William that I wished Fish Bites used Old Bay on their glass rims like Cape Fear did. Well I had this bottle of Bloody Mary mix sitting around, so William suggested having a Bloody Mary this afternoon. Why not? So I searched and didn't find Old Bay. How did that happen? But I DID had some Tony Chachere Creole Seasoning....Jean, your grilled onion spice?....and then I had the "more Spice" version. I grabbed the "more Spice". I'm here to tell you, this stuff would make even the crappiest mix taste good!!!! OH MY! Glad I'm not cooking tonight!

Re: Are Bloody Mary's OT? - Mare749 - 01-25-2015

This is good to know. I usually sprinkle a tiny amount of red pepper in a bloody mary or even a drop or two of sriracha. Never thought to coat the rim of the glass with TCCS. It does sound good!