Cuisine at home Forums
Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=169345)

Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - cjs - 03-15-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're meeting up with more old friends today, Chef Dave & Pam Nelson. Didn't see them last time thru AZ, so really looking forward! He's a rep now for an exoctic meat company... I can only imagine what we will be trying/testing today! )

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - losblanos1 - 03-15-2015

It sounds like you're in for a treat.

Today I hope to make Daphne's B'day dinner, It'll depend on what time we get home from CA's moms B'day get together.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - Mare749 - 03-15-2015

I used the turkey frame to make stock the other night, so making turkey tortilla soup.

Have a great time, Jean. Can't wait to hear what you have for dinner with the Nelsons.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - BarbaraS - 03-15-2015

Just doing raviolis with sausage and meatballs.

Jean, take pics!

Barbara

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - cjs - 03-15-2015

Just saw this on my C2C forum....
Foie gras, Wagyu, (dry aged) duck on menu. Are we ever in for a treat - he is a fantastic chef!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - Mare749 - 03-15-2015

Now I'm the one with green eyes! Can't wait to hear about this. Would like to see pics if you get around to it, but what I would really love is to hear about the preparations.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - cjs - 03-15-2015

Oh, you know I'll be taking copious notes & pictures!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - losblanos1 - 03-15-2015

Wow Jean! Pics are a must.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-15-2015

Can't wait for the report! I know it will be awesome!

We went to the city this afternoon. I got my shrimp, but I've decided to wait until tomorrow to make my dinner so I can do all the prep early in the day. It has been a gorgeous day, and tomorrow looks to be even better! Time to get the deck cushions back out!

There is enough salmon left for dinner. We had a big late lunch, so that will be perfect.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 3/15/15?? - karyn - 03-15-2015

It sounds wonderful, Jean. I'm looking forward to your pics and descriptions!

It's gorgeous here, too, so we're grilling. I'm giving Flank Steak Peperonata a try. The guys who posted the recipe loved it, so I'm interested to see what we think.

Daphne, BTW, I am so jealous that you are off permanently! Currently the forecast is gorgeous for the the next two days, while I'm at school, and then it turns cold and rainy again. I can't wait for summer!!