Cuisine at home Forums
Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness (/showthread.php?tid=170607)

Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Trixxee - 05-16-2015

I think you both missed the Derby and I should have reminded you earlier but coverage is on NBC right now for The Preakness, actually post time is 3:18 Pacific.

Only 8 horses, no Mike Smith, but still exciting. I would love to see American Pharoah win since he won the Derby, the triple crown hope is always alive until this race is over. Belmont is in 3 weeks.

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - cjs - 05-16-2015

And us without ANY TV AT ALL UNTIL MONDAY SOMETIME!!!! We can't even watch our taped shows. Ready for an F-Bomb????

I did see it in the listing in the paper this morning, tho. Thanks for thinking of us, Trixxee.

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Trixxee - 05-16-2015

Welcome.

Well, there is a sudden torrential downpour and lightening so not even sure if this race will go off! The fire department is clearing people out of the infield.

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Trixxee - 05-16-2015

American Pharoah won in the slop - 2/3's of the way toward a Triple Crown. Cannot get my hopes up like the last few years.

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Gourmet_Mom - 05-16-2015

Dang it! So busy tying up loose ends today so we can leave tomorrow and didn't check in! I TOTALLY forgot!

Thanks for the results! Oh my! This last leg is going to be hard to watch! But I WILL be watching! Do you know the date of the Belmont? Last Saturday in May?

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - cjs - 05-17-2015

Double Dang!

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Trixxee - 05-17-2015

Three weeks from yesterday!

Re: Jean/Daphne - Off Topic - Preakness - Gourmet_Mom - 05-17-2015

Thanks, Trixxee!