Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// (/showthread.php?tid=171002)

Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - cjs - 06-03-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today??

It's supposed to be another dreary day, so good choice for leftover dinner for us (no grilling ) Last time we had Taco Polacos, I used the l/os for a linguine dish with the beets and onions and some burger - so, I'm repeating it.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - Trixxee - 06-03-2015

In my quest to not waste as much food, we are having grilled burgers tonight - to use up some buns, lettuce, tomatoes and onions that need to be eaten.

Tots on the side.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - karyn - 06-03-2015

Hamburgers sound delicious! I haven't had one in a while. Tonight we're having Blackberry-Jalapeno Glazed Pork Tenderloin. I'll serve it with some kind of grilled veggies.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - losblanos1 - 06-03-2015

That tenderloin sure sounds good.

I was going to make pineapple spiced chicken today, but because of how dreary the weather is, I need comfort food. Boursin potato soup.

ETA: I don't feel like stopping at the store, so the chicken is back on the menu.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - Roxanne 21 - 06-03-2015

We were going to have a New York strip but Peter went out to lunch today with our bank manager and he forgot that that was the plan . He had steak and calamari...

We will have breakfast for dinner...bacon, eggs of some persuasion and I'm still going to do the spinach salad recipe that I have been attempting to do for a week (before the spinach goes yucky).

Mini version of a hurricane here....YES!!!!! RAIN!!!!!!
Not great for the townships though---those poor people always suffer in winter. Confusedad:

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - Mare749 - 06-03-2015

Looking for inspiration here. Ron has to go to the dentist after work, so will be numb for a few hours after that. So, I have to make something easy to eat. I'm thinking maybe a frittata...

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - cjs - 06-03-2015

take pictures Maryann when the food starts drooling out of his mouth!!!

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - Mare749 - 06-03-2015

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/3/15// - Gourmet_Mom - 06-03-2015

Oh my gosh Jean! That is hilarious!

William wanted take out from a local BBQ joint. I got fried chicken and southern sides of mashed potatoes, fried okra, and butter beans. I have heard of people putting sugar in collard greens, but butter beans? REALLY? EEEEWWWW!

But their BBQ is really good! And I'm pretty sure the chicken was brined. Very succulent!