Cuisine at home Forums
Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=171017)

Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - cjs - 06-04-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today????

I'm doing a fish dish that so many of us loved a while back
Grilled Halibut in Sweet Chili Thai Sauce

It's been a long time!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - Trixxee - 06-04-2015

I may be off the hook for a real dinner since Tony is taking his new weekly trek to San Diego to go baby sit grown men. Don't ask. Ridiculous situation.

I might just pop a piece of salmon into the toaster oven for the sake of ease.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - Mare749 - 06-04-2015

That sounds so good. Thanks for the reminder.

Baking small ciabatta breads today so I can pass them out to the family. This is the easiest way for me to practice the lessons from my online bread baking class. Next Wednesday evening will be my first class (in person) with Peter Reinhart. So excited!

Got some beautiful peppers, so will be stuffing those today. Some for dinner, some for the freezer.

OT: Ruth Reichl was the speaker at my local library last night. I got there too late but wanted to pass it along to anyone who reads her books. Check your library's schedule of events.

Boy am I yakky this morning!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - losblanos1 - 06-04-2015

It looks like it's going to be clam chowda today.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - cjs - 06-04-2015

Love Ruth Reichl! What a shame you were too late.

I guess I didn't realize some of your classes were going to be 'in person' I thought they were online. How cool. I made a couple loaves of sourdough yesterday after having to feed my starter. Made small grilled cheese sandwiches with it last night - man, what great flavor!!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - Roxanne 21 - 06-04-2015

Doing the strip steak with baked potato and roasted baby gem squash with sage and blue cheese.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - karyn - 06-04-2015

We're having the pork tenderloin I had planned for last night. I got home late so we went out to the local tavern.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - labradors - 06-04-2015

Had the leftover Tandoori Chicken and finally made the Aloo Paratha:

[Image: UNo53eF.jpg]

YUM!

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - foodfiend - 06-04-2015

Labs, I love any of the Indian flatbreads, but when you stuff them with potatoes... now I'm hungry... if you have a special recipe could you share it, please? I've never made these, but they'd have to be easier than naan (which, because I don't have a 1000-degree oven, never do turn out the way I want).

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/4/15?? - DFen911 - 06-04-2015

My folks got up here today, so just grilled some burgers