Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=171109)

Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - cjs - 06-09-2015

What's on the menu for everyone??

Pizza, finally, here - BBQ Chicken

Lots going on today 'on the farm' - picked up all kinds of herbs at the nursery plus tomatoes, San Marzanos and a cherry tomato (offferings pretty bad, I'm so late - no Heirlooms at all........), zucc (crookneck & green), lettucem a Jalapeno, etc. So, I'll have a happy kitchen pretty soon.

Also, found 'my' stove and it will be delivered tomorrow and hooked up Thursday.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - karyn - 06-09-2015

I love BBQ chicken pizza. Enjoy, Jean!

Tonight I'm planning on making chili cheese hotdogs. I've had a craving recently!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-09-2015

I was thinking of making William's favorite pasta salad, Pasta Cobb Salad, but I'm considering making the BLT Pasta Salad in the mystery thread.

But I may stick with the original plan to CELEBRATE!!!! The pharmacy called about William's blood work yesterday. His antibiotic levels were elevated, so they are changing his doses from 6-7:30, 2-3:30, and 10-11:30 to 8-9:30 AM and PM!!!!!! Those early and late night doses were KILLING ME! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - cjs - 06-09-2015

Way to go William!!! Our two 'Bills' are going to be such healthy specimens soon!!!! Go guys.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - Trixxee - 06-09-2015

We are going to a new AYCE mongolian bbq place for lunch so probably won't be overly hungry (but then again we are going at 11:00am so Tony can eat before he catches a flight) so I just might be starving by 4:00pm! If I am will probably just make a piece of tilapia with sliced tomatoes on the side.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - losblanos1 - 06-09-2015

CA wants to cook dinner today, very rare on a work night. She's making pork chops with spinach sauce and asparagus.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - Mare749 - 06-09-2015

I had Alyssa and Tommy here today and it was rainy all morning, so put them to work helping me make 5 lbs. of meatballs, most of which will be packaged for the freezer.

So, tonight we will have a new recipe for Hawaiian Meatballs with stir-fried veggies over steamed rice. The combination of pineapple preserves with a lesser amount of hoisin combined is really tasty. I added a bit of heat too.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - cjs - 06-09-2015

Sounds so good.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-09-2015

That sounds really tastey, Maryann!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 6/9/15?? - Trixxee - 06-09-2015

I agree - the Hawaiian meatballs sound good and could give me a chance to use up the pound of ground pork I have, along with some ground beef.