Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=171126)

Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - cjs - 06-10-2015

What's on the menu for today??

Lots going on today, so just some grilled steak, potatoes & asparagus here.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - DFen911 - 06-10-2015

Sloppy Joes! They're so big and messy you need a fork and a knife to gobble em down.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - Mare749 - 06-10-2015

Ron is going to Heather's for dinner since I have to leave for my bread class at 5. I probably won't have anything more than a salad or soup before leaving since we will probably be tasting some goodies at class.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - cjs - 06-10-2015

Green eyes here, Maryann!! Have fun!

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - losblanos1 - 06-10-2015

Grilled steak and asparagus here also.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - Mare749 - 06-10-2015

Thanks Jean. I'm so excited!

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - karyn - 06-10-2015

I can't wait to hear about your class, Maryann! Have fun!!

We're having a Thai chopped salad with chicken tonight. It looks like it could rain any minute, so I'm grilling the chicken ahead.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - Trixxee - 06-10-2015

Are you completely done with school now Karyn? Last day is tomorrow for us. I know I'm going get all teary when I see seniors all dressed up and in their caps and gowns making their way to the stadium - and I don't even have a horse in this race! Lord knows what I'll be like when Michael graduates.

Well, Tony is out of town, this time to SLC so I picked up some roast beef and a fresh french roll to make a french dip. I think Michael wants breakfast for dinner- french toast and bacon. I guess "french" is the word of the day.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-11-2015

See William's update thread. We kinda just made do and our meal was not worth mentioning.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/10/15?? - karyn - 06-11-2015

Quote:

Are you completely done with school now Karyn? Last day is tomorrow for us. I know I'm going get all teary when I see seniors all dressed up and in their caps and gowns making their way to the stadium - and I don't even have a horse in this race! Lord knows what I'll be like when Michael graduates.

I finished last Wednesday, and then John and I, along with our boys and one gf went to Asheville for a few days of rest, relaxation, and brewery hopping. We had a great time!

This week, I've done all of the appointments I've skipped over the past few months...car, dentist, doctor. Not fun, but now summer can really begin!!