Cuisine at home Forums
Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark (/showthread.php?tid=172511)

Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark - Cubangirl - 08-18-2015

Hi folks, a while back there was a post and several folks mentioned they liked the Jesse Stone movies. On 8/23 Hallmark Movies and Mysteries is featuring a Jesse Stone marathon starting at 6:00 am PST channel 565 on Directv, (check your listings for other providers), all leading to a new movie in the fall. Enjoy

Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark - foodfiend - 08-19-2015

What's not to like about Tom Selleck movies?!? Thanks for the info!

Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark - Trixxee - 08-20-2015

Oh how I love Jesse Stone. Thanks Alina. I will re-record all of these. We lost all of our recordings of everything a few weeks ago when DISH came out to replace a faulty hopper.

I am so glad that Hallmark decided to produce a new movie. CBS didn't want to do it and Tom Selleck was none to happy about that. I just hope the story line is really great as the original author of the series died.

Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark - iBcookin - 08-23-2015

Back in the day when Kendra was a baby, she was horribly cholicky and would be up EVERY night between 2 and 3 a.m. This was before satellite TV and all that was on was old Hawaii 50 reruns with Tom Selleck. I swear I watched them so many times walking with her that I knew the dialogue! One of those guys that has aged well through the years!

Re: Really OT Jesse Stone movies on Hallmark - Trixxee - 08-23-2015

Watching right now.