Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=172608)

Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - cjs - 08-25-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're going 'down the hill' (except it isn't down the hill anymore ) and have a glass of wine and salad with our bartender friend.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - Trixxee - 08-25-2015

I have some tortillas that need using (trying be in thrifty mode) so we'll have chicken fajitas. All I need to get is a couple of peppers.

I do have some frozen shrimp as well - I might throw a couple of those into the pan just to see how they are.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - losblanos1 - 08-25-2015

French dips are on the menu, but I've got a strong hankering for Chinese almond chicken. We'll see who wins.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - foodfiend - 08-25-2015

Pasta primavera. We are leaving for the lake house later in the week and I'm trying to use up the "old" produce before I have to get the next wave of ripe stuff out of the garden.

And trixxee, your post reminded me of something I wanted to ask in a separate post (thanks!).

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-25-2015

Not a clue!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - Mare749 - 08-25-2015

I baked three loaves of whole grain bread this morning, one for us, one for my dad, and one for my in-laws. Homemade bread makes everyone smile.

Ron and I are having some leftover beef stew tonight, then taking a birthday cake over to his dad who says he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday. But, we don't want to ignore his birthday either.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - cjs - 08-25-2015

You'd probably be in a little trouble if you did, Maryann.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-25-2015

Awwww! Maryann, that is soooo sweet!

We went to Southport today and had lots of errands, so I decided that since we had so much spaghetti and meatballs leftover from last night, that would be dinner.