Cuisine at home Forums
Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) (/showthread.php?tid=17268)

Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) - farnfam - 03-28-2006

I'm planning on making this one tonight Issue56 I think. Of course, I'm gonna have to make some adaptions. Like I've got these chicken sausages with bits of sundried tomato and basil, and they really need to be used. And Canalini beans may not be available so may wind up using Great Northerns. Thinking of Orzo on the side, I'm sooo addicted to that now. Anybody try this one yet?
Cynthia

Re: Sausage and Greens and Bean (and Grapes too) - Roxanne 21 - 03-28-2006

I haven't received that issue yet---sounds really different with a very unusual combination of ingredients---I'm always anxious to receive the new issues with the culinary delights---

Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) - cjs - 03-28-2006

I've been eyeing that dish also - I'll be anxious to hear how you like it. You're thinking you'll need another side dish with it in addition to the beans? Hmmmmmm.

Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) - farnfam - 03-28-2006

Yup cj, we always like something to dip up the sauce with. I finally decided to fry up the leftover polenta and use that. I know oink, oink LOL
Cynthia

Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) - farnfam - 03-28-2006

Just finished this, it was quite good too. Very tasty and interesting with the grapes. Spicy and sweet. Try it some time.